Become a member
| Job Seekers
|Partners & Member Companies
Join the Advanced Manufacturing Consortium
The members of AMC serve as industry champions. They are committed to the success of their manufacturing partners, and can often be found rallying buy-in from partners and stakeholders. By joining AMC, you benefit from an organization of industry partners that are:
- Led by employers to ensure the system is truly demand-driven and will lead to better outcomes
- Focused on a single industry to allow you to connect with peers in manufacturing who have similar struggles and concerns
- Regional to address the needs of the industry while reflecting the true dynamics within northwest Ohio
- Convened by a neutral intermediary to align all relevant partner programs and resources as solutions to identified industry needs
Benefits of joining AMC
AMC is an opportunity to network and build strong partnerships with peers, stakeholders and influencers in the manufacturing industry. We are a consortium that is driven to make long-lasting, impactful changes to ensure the growth and stability of the industry.
Skills Gap Challenges
We will offer short and long-term solutions to the emerging skills gap issue.
We will bring all of the regional stakeholders to the table in order to better align resources that serve employers and workers.
We will work with education and workforce partners to develop work-based learning opportunities for prospective employees and students.
We will discuss common issues that you bring to the table along with the innovative solutions and best practices that increase your employee retention rates.
We will work hard to improve or establish career pathways that support your need regionally.
We will always put the voice of the employer members first. You will decide the direction that the AMC focuses its resources.
Become a Member Today!
Follow these easy steps to become a member.
- Click on the link below and complete application process to apply for membership and set up an account. An invoice for membership will follow if applicable.
- Membership dues are based on the level of membership that applies to the organization.
- All memberships will renew at the start of our fiscal year which runs January 1 to December 31.
- Interested organizations may join at any point during the fiscal year. Annual membership dues will be prorated by the month, starting on March 1st.